- Deep Moisturizing Healer
- Antiseptic Cleansing Nourishing Beauty Wash
- with Shea, Olive, Coconut, Aloe Vera & Cocoa
African Black Soap is one of the rarest soaps you will find. Originating in West African countries like Ghana, African Black Soap has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for cleansing the skin. This unique soap is known for treating skin that is oily or too dry and for the treatment of skin conditions like acne, blemishes, and psoriasis.
African Black Soap by OKAY® will leave skin feeling soft, cleansed and rejuvenated. Due to the additional nourishment from key ingredients like Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera and Cocoa Butter our Nourishing Beauty Wash will help you achieve beautiful, more healthy looking skin.
Directions: Apply soap to a sponge, wash cloth or directly onto wet skin. Work into a rich lather while massaging. Repeat then rinse with warm water. Use daily for best results.
Some of the Benefits of black soap
- Helps deep clean skin.
- Works on most skin types including rough and dry or sensitive skin
- Helps clear skin bumps and spots
- Helps relieve acne, oily skin & other skin problems.
- Great for removing makeup
- Works against premature facial lines and wrinkles
- Can be lathered and used as a shampoo.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Rub the bar between your hands (or on a washcloth would also work), then rub your soapy hands on your skin and hair. (If you rub the bar on your hair, it will get hair stuck to the bar.) Black soap absorbs water easily, so keep it from sitting in water or it will dissolve away. Because this soap is softer than commercial soap, it comes off the bar more easily, so less rubbing of the bar is needed to release enough soap.
How to Store: The Black African Soap Pure traditional African black soap is a soft milled soap and has very high natural glycerin content. As a result, it readily absorbs moisture from the air. It must be stored in a dry location or in a sealed plastic bag or it will become soft as it absorbs moisture. Please note that Black Soap exposed to the air will have a thin white colored film. This film is not mold it is caused by absorption of water from the air. This can be avoided by keeping the soap in a dry location away from moisture until ready for use.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Raw Shea Butter), Cocoa Pod Ash, Aqua (Water), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm Kernel Oil)
- 6oz / 170gr